A GOOD INTERIOR DESIGN MOBILE APP ??

In the course of my interior design profession I've been imbued with so many queries on how best to determine the best measurements, designs, processes, colours and so many elements of the interior design process by aspiring interior designers.

So what did I do ? 

I got my team together and we developed a mobile interior design application that is TOTALLY FREE ! Yes...our Elle Interior Designers Ltd work-flow process automated in a handy multi-platformed mobile app.

Over the following posts I'll be explaining in detail each aspect of the mobile app and how you can use this FREE application to better inform your interior design projects so keep a keen watch on this page!

Meantime please download the Greencow app on Google playstore.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kissdevs.greencow



Daphine



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,